Our ever-popular Boilermaker with its largest-ever motor! This means more oxygen, a greater flow of water and a stronger surface current for your lake.
If pond health is your primary consideration, this floating aerator's high oxygen transfer rates and large volume of water circulation make it an ideal selection. Its improved, high-volume surface flow brings maximum oxygen transfer to your water feature.
The Boilermaker's low-profile design creates the high-volume, "white boil" effect of highly aerated water, with a minimal vertical display.
The Boilermaker works well as a pond de-icer in winter, too. Like all Scott Aerator Company water features, the Boilermaker eliminates the need for time-consuming, costly winterizing products and procedures. Simply leave your aerator or fountain in the water, turn the power supply off, and forget about it for the winter. Once the water thaws in the spring, re-establish power to the unit and you’re good to go. All of the components will withstand sub-zero conditions without damage.
The Boilermaker is manufactured utilizing a stainless steel, oil-free, submersible motor, making it the most environmentally friendly water aerator on the market. There's no oil to change, no maintenance required, and no control box needed.
The Boilermaker comes standard with 100 feet of heavy-duty, 10-gauge, submersible power cord. Greater lengths are available. Landfill operators, please contact us about larger motor sizes and voltage options.
GFCI required. Please disconnect power source when swimmers are present.
- 230-volt, 1½-hp, oil-free motor.
- 600 gallons-per-minute flow rate.
- Highly aerated, low-profile spray.
- Electric power cord provided is 100 feet long, 10-gauge submersible.
- Electric power cord can be ordered in greater lengths.
- Approved for use in saltwater.
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included).
- Designed for 24-hour-per-day operation.
- No maintenance required.
- 38" minimum pond depth required.
- Great for all pond sizes.
- Motor specs: 60 Hz, single phase, 10.6 amps, 1770 watts.
- 5-year motor warranty.
- Easy installation.
- Available with 3-phase motor.
- Available with 50-Hz motor.
Specs & Assembly Instructions