The Boilermaker 1-hp surface aerator is an improved, high-volume model designed for maximum oxygen transfer and water flow.
The low-profile design of the Boilermaker creates the high-volume, “white boil” effect of highly aerated water with a minimal vertical display. If pond health is your primary consideration, the Boilermaker’s high oxygen transfer rates and large volume of water circulation make it an ideal selection.
The Boilermaker works well as a pond de-icer in winter too. The Scott Aerator Company has engineered all of its water features to eliminate the need for time-consuming, costly winterizing products and procedures. Simply leave your aerator or fountain in the water, turn the power supply off, and forget about it for the winter. Once the water thaws in the spring, re-establish power to the unit and you’re good to go. All components will withstand sub-zero conditions without damage.
The Boilermaker is manufactured utilizing a stainless steel, oil-free, submersible motor, making it the most environmentally friendly water aerator on the market. There's no oil to change, no maintenance required, and no control box needed.
Each Boilermaker comes standard with 70 feet of heavy-duty, 12-gauge, submersible power cord. Greater lengths are also available. Landfill operators, please contact us about larger motor sizes and voltage options.
GFCI required. Please disconnect power source when swimmers are present.
- 115-volt, 1-hp, oil-free motor.
- 230-volt motor also available.
- 500 gallons-per-minute flow rate.
- Highly aerated, low-profile spray.
- Electric power cord provided is 70 feet in length, 12-gauge submersible, with plug.
- Electric power cord can be ordered in greater lengths.
- Approved for use in saltwater.
- Two 20-pound weights or concrete blocks required for anchoring (not included).
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included).
- Designed for 24-hour-per-day operation.
- No maintenance required.
- 32" minimum pond depth required.
- Great for all pond sizes.
- Motor specs: 60 Hz, single phase, 10.0 amps, 680 watts.
- 5-year motor warranty.
- Easy installation.
- Also available in 3-phase version.
- Also available in 50-Hz version.
Specs & Assembly Instructions